Sunday

The Great Escape

I traveled to Alabama by car 2 weekends ago(which I have yet to blog about) and had a fabulous time seeing friends and family and taking great photographs. But it wasn't much of a vacation. Between the drive and all the shooting when I got there, there was not a whole lot of time to sit and relax. Time to sit and look at the body of work I've created and really decide what I like. So I decided to see if I could have some of that time this weekend in Cape Cod. This is my first visit to the Cape and its going to be a very short visit. I am trying to get interior photographs for my portfolio. The resort I'm at is very nice. I am going to do a little exploring this afternoon. Great pics to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Chatham Bars Inn, yes? Great work so far... and it sounds like things are shaping up nicely for you as you prepare to 'graduate' from Hallmark. Best of luck, T!

    ReplyDelete