Thursday

Wedding Wednesday on Thursday! Melanie & Jesse

I've fallen a little behind on my blogging(again)- A special thanks to my friend and classmate Betsy Carroll, who reminded me that yesterday was Wedding Wednesday! So here's to you B.C.!
















An outdoor wedding in Alabama in August can only mean one thing-True Love! And that's exactly what we witnessed on August 21st in Opelika, AL. The happy couple had a very short(but sweet) outdoor ceremony followed by a very lavish ballroom reception; both taking place at the Marriott Grand National Golf Resort. This was my first post graduation wedding & I tried to use the many skills I learned at Hallmark, along with my past wedding experiences. It was a very lovely event, well planned by a very sweet and professional planner, Julie Bunkley. A very special thanks to Contessa Franklin for the referral & Vanice Burton for being a wonderful assistant. Congratulations Melanie and Jesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment