Wednesday

Wedding Wednesdays

So I am going to really pump some life into this blog! I want to blog at least once per day. I figure if I "theme" some of the days, I can pre-plan a few blogs to use on days I'm not feeling so bloggish. Wednesdays are officially declared Wedding Wednesdays! The majority of what I do right now is portrait photography, but I'm a really good wedding photographer(if I should say so myself). I really enjoy weddings. They are such happy occasions and offer a people person such as myself the opportunity to meet lots of new people. If I had my way, I'd shoot a wedding a weekend, and spotlight that wedding on Wednesdays! I have quite a few weddings under my belt, and I'm going to step back in time and post photographs from past weddings on Wednesdays until I reach the wedding a week goal. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding and would like to find out more about my pricing, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment